1. A Walk To Remember
2. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
4. Center Stage
5. Sucker Punch
6. Step Up movies
i’m probably missing some but here it is :)
This is my number one top movie
At first you feel:
- Like the stress is all gone.
- You can talk to anyone you want
- Do whatever you want and no one can say anything about it
- Feel happy as can be
- No consequences
After some time being single:
- You start feeling lonely.
- Start getting jealous of those happy couples
- Start missing all of those long hugs, kisses, and the little arguments
- Remembering everything you had with that person.
- Always wishing someone else would show up in your life.
- Always feeling sorry for yourself.
Could you imagine being a giraffe and throwing up? You would have to feel it travel all the way up that whole neck! And then it would just waterfall down to the ground…